Game Development Team Structure
In the next portal, you will find a frame with a diagram. This one displays the distinct roles and sub-roles in a video game development team.
This section intends that as you read the Stakeholders section in each of my projects, you can learn about the operations, roles, and skills that each team member must possess. For this, you can read the details at the bottom of the card made for each.
Important: not all of them are a necessity for development, depending on the scale of the project some are required and others are not. Also, within different branches, you will find positions that may only be necessary for mobile game development, in addition to PR and marketing roles.
- Keep pressed left click to navigate inside the frame.
- Keep pressed Ctrl + Scroll to zoom in/out.
More content & resources
- The Game Designer’s Playbook by Samantha Stahlke and Pejman Mirza-Babaei at Oxford University Press.
- Introductory and visual explained resources at Ask Gamedev.
It is recommended to use the desktop mode for a better experience, but if the viewer fails to load, access my Figma content here.
- MacOS users may experience WebGL issues while loading Figma preview, so ensure that Hardware Acceleration mode is enabled in your browser.